Very Odd Hobbie..

I have a very off hobbie. See ever since My x boyfriend broke up with me, after using me sexualy..Im always thinking about making out, I love it. Before I would never of been making out as a hobbie! but now, Its like Ill just do it for fun! How can I makeout with people, or whatever without seeming like a slut. I must sound very weird? If there is anyone else out there who Likes making out as much as I do. write back a response!

Thanks

Wuddle.

hahahaha i finally found my soulmate!! blv it or not, ppl might find it weird for a girl to do this, but i dont only like making out for fun, but i like keeping a note about who where when how it happened

i do have a friend who shres the same thing so u can say we both have fun together every once in a while

Goodluck! see ya!!

Making out, I agree is nice to do. Its actually awesoeme. I love to make out too. But Im not sure I would call it a hobbie. I mean, I don't just make out with anyone. I only lovve to make out with my boyfriend,when I have one, or with someone I like. If I don't like them, its like "eww nasty".

SwingFox is right. Guys do have names for girls that make out with everyone. Instead of making out with the whole world, try to limit yourself to some guys. I think of this and it makes me think twice b4 I make out with anyone...Just ask yourself if this guy is worth sharing the germs that he has in his mouth with...Yuck!! Everytime I think that it just grosses me out. It sure limits me from kissing a bunch of people.

But hey, whatever floats your boat!

• 2 weeks later...