Bite Marks on Neck

I need a little help. My bf is a great guy really. But recently he has been leaving too many bite marks on my neck. I have about 3 marks which are all patches of broken blood vessels. My neck is really sore. I'm not concerned about it though. I am concerned that I have a huge patch of blood vessels on my chin, that turned into what looks like a boil. Its very swollen, and very painful. Is it possible for a hickey to get infected? I feel like I should see a doctor. When I suck on his neck, I never leave a mark! I just need advice on whether anyone elses BF/GFs leave hickeys and how hard to bite is too hard?

I never liked hickeys on my neck... to me it was like a kitty cat leaving its mark on its territory. NOT that I don't like nibbles on the neck. Just don't leave marks.

And yes.. I suppose a love bite could leave a nasty mark. I've never heard of anyone getting an infection... thats a new one.

What the heck was he doing leaving a love bite on your chin???

Could it possibly be a boil or large zit instead???

Difficult to understand how a hickey could get infected, unless of course the skin was broken. In which case that is not what I would call a hickey.

I just need advice on whether anyone elses BF/GFs leave hickeys and how hard to bite is too hard?

How hard is too hard is something you have to decide. Sounds like you've decided. Now tell him to stop it.