I can't cum...please help

So I had sex for the first time with a beatiful girl I met a couple weeks ago. She wasn't a virgin and I was, but I pretended like I was experienced. It was going pretty well until I couldn't finish. It was really embarrassing. I kept trying but nothing was coming out. So the last few weeks I've been masturbating and still, nothing comes out. Before this I was never really one to masturbate that often, just from time to time. I rarely cummed then too. Is there something wrong with me?

So I had sex for the first time with a beatiful girl I met a couple weeks ago. She wasn't a virgin and I was, but I pretended like I was experienced. It was going pretty well until I couldn't finish. It was really embarrassing. I kept trying but nothing was coming out. So the last few weeks I've been masturbating and still, nothing comes out. Before this I was never really one to masturbate that often, just from time to time. I rarely cummed then too. Is there something wrong with me?

Could be one of two things,

1 and stress, giving you a mental block, it can happon some times, getting relaxed and unstressed about this should help.

2 problem, go see your doc and tell him your problem, dont worry about it hes seem most things and problems like this are not uncommen.

There is a small devise that can use used to foice ejakulation. its just a small eletic shock no pain which can test if you have a mager probelm (not saying you do) so pop down and see your doc and see what he says.

Hope that helps.