Girls i need help :-?

this girl asked me out and im supposed to see her tomorrow and i dont know what to say, im shy and i dont want to be boring, im not really a conversation starter, and i want her to really like me, she already does but she doesnt know im shy. i need advice from girls because i need to know what to talk about thats not perverted or too much for girls. im pretty funny but i dont know how to act around girls...... thanks for any help given

If she likes you she has to have something in common with you right? Focus on that and talk about interests. You just have to be yourself. If you try to be anyone else she then she isn't really interested in you is she? Just relax and have some confidence in yourself. You're probably not boring to her. Good luck!

Wasup JustChillin ?

Okai. First of all and remember it very well ! VERY WELL.

Do not ASK her what she want to talk about ! Some guys ask it in a way or some and its a blade that cuts you the same second. If you have nothing to talk about you cant be together ! Thats it !

Subject to conversation.

School , Music , Movies , Sport , Cars [if she really like] , free time hobies.

So you just ask is which school is she , then you pass to what she do in her free time. Movies and music go toghether..... From movie you pass to music , because you heard that great song in Snctch and then you roll to music discussion. Does she have any brothers and sisters , what your sisters and brothers are alike. You just need to know each other.

Music , as you said , is very good to talk about , especialy if she like it very much..... Conserts , Demos , split bands , new bands.... Bla bla bla

Why am I telling you this ,you know it your self. But dont think how to impress her or how to appear what you are not. So be your self..... Dont think about next week with her because she may disslike you , so whats the point to built plans for future whan the present isnt clear.

just peak a subject like school , uneversity , what you like/disslike in school.

You know , Sean Paul , you know ?