I'm starting to think I'm bi. I'm very attracted to men, but recently I've been very disappointed in most of my male friends / ex-boyfriend. Anyway, so the odd thing is that even before I thought I was bi, most of my fantasies were about girls. Honestly the only way I've ever orgasmed is when I was thinking about girls. So I'm just really confused right now.

On top of that, I've sort of developed a crush on a friend of mine who is also bi.

Agree with Jaiva. Someone people think that simply because one person does them wrong that they should reconsider and start dating either a different: race, gender, or religion...

People are people. All are fallible. Have realistic expectations, and if at first you don't succeed dust yourself off and try again.

It's usually best to figure yourself out before dealing with other people. Trust me, it's easier to determine what's up with your sexuality and emotional/mental stuff when you're solo.

I wholeheartedly, but respectfully, disagree. I think it really can help to have someone to confide in. If you try and figure it all out on your own, you'll feel very isolated and alone from your peers. Trust me on this...this is what I've been doing and its not the way to go.

"I wholeheartedly, but respectfully, disagree. I think it really can help to have someone to confide in. If you try and figure it all out on your own, you'll feel very isolated and alone from your peers. Trust me on this...this is what I've been doing and its not the way to go."

I meant that in the context of a relationship, i.e having friends, but not a grrlfriend/boyfriend.