should i take her back pregnant?

Great question..would you go to hell and back for someone you really love...would you give up a job for someone you love.......

Well I would, but only if they are worthy of it, and only if they did NOT ask me to.

I think that it would have to be someone that has been great to me, would do the same in return and someone who has always been there for me. And like I said......it would have to be something I wanted to do, not something they asked me to do...asking me would seem just selfish on their on part....I would have to think about it If they were asking for thier own gain....because if it was, then they are likely to repeat their bad behavior when they get back on track.

Now if you give up your world for someone, then just be sure you understand that if it fails... that it was your choice. Meaning dont do it for her, do it if its right for you.

You think she's going back to you because she "loves" you? No way. She's trying to take advantage of your kindness. And she's pregnant? Talk about baggage!!

Yes, you may have strong feelings for her, but do you really want to put yourself through hell because of her mistakes? And she's left you once. What's makes you think that she won't do it again once she's back on her feet. Don't ruin your life because you love her. You're going to deeply regret it one day. She has the upper hand on you and she's trying to take you for a fool, and she always will if you take her back. I seriously hope you do the right thing. Don't lose your identity and sanity because you "love her".

Hell no!

Let her "Baby's Daddy" take care of her!

It looks like she is just using you, and I would think hard about this one.

Maybe you can be their as a friend but do not put anything on hold for her.

Like school or work.

She got herself into this mess so she will have to get herself out of it.

She held her virginity for you but then gave it up to some a$$ hole who has left her; he had to or she would not be hunting you down.

Unlike others there is a baby involved now;are you ready to be a father to this baby. B/C she will try to make you into the kids dad if you get back together.

If so go for it!