can someone please tell me?

okay,

this might sound not right to some people but i can't find out from anyone i know so please understand that i just want to know and its driving me crazy.

so can anyone tell me what a female orgasm feels like and how you can have one. me and my BF are active however i have never had an orgasm and i want to know why. he does but i don't and i have tried things that i listened to and i guess we aren't doing it right or something. please just help me.

thanx to all!

Since I'm a guy, I won't be able to tell you, but when you're having sex with him, just relax and don't think about orgasms. Think of him as your one and only love, and think about the unification you two are undertaking and that it's very beautiful.

If you relax, you might start to feel a tingle, and that might be the onset of an orgasm.

Women here will be able to describe it a lot better than I can. Al I can tell you is to not think about it as being important right now.

A female orgasm feels - well, it varies...it's either a slow steady throb which ends up comsuming you or an explosion that shatters you...I really don't know how to explain it...you can't control it...and you definitely can't force it...

Is he hitting your clitoris?? Have him simulate you...once you can't handle it anymore - keep going...and relax...a slow burn will creep in...then you'll feel like you're about to faint....it's slow...ugh...just enjoy it.

Learn each other's bodies..makes sex a whole lot more than just an act...make it an experience.

I should think many women first experience an orgasm through masturbation. If you are not mentally tuned in to your own body, even the greatest lover cannot give you an orgasm (it happens in your mind). So I'd suggest thinking about the idea of sex (whatever turns you on), and not really focus on the physical aspects (G-spot, etc.)

• 4 weeks later...

Without really knowing what practices you are participating in it's hard to say. But as john said you firstly must relax. Foreplay will be of great assistance to you as previously mentioned clitoris stimulation is important to. but if your not relaxed enough this will feel uncomfortable. if he is having problems finding your clitoris guide his fingers onto it with yours. During sex try different positions till you find the one that feels the best for you sometimes positions that you can have him deeper are better. But becareful with these coz deeper and better for you also means he may ejaculate quicker.