Destroying his battered world

This new turn of events, where he's been sending email after email, and left a physical love letter, it's only started happening since he changed his medication. He said he was gonna go back to his old medication. I think maybe I'm getting more worked up about this than I need to be... he's depressed. I don't like his tactics, but I think he'll be tolerable once he's sane again (I hope he can get his sanity back). He's really not in his right mind, though. I shouldn't be so hard on him.

Actually, I told my boyfriend about the physical love letter. He didn't want to read it, or the reply I sent. He was really understanding about this guy's feelings, though, and his situation. I haven't told him about the additional love letters and the insistent nature of them, though. I have a feeling he would become less and less understanding, and more and more disturbed by it. My boyfriend is down visiting his family right now. I'll have to talk to him about it on Monday, if he wants to listen. Some things are just hard to listen too, though, because it sucks the joy out of a perfectly good day. So, I may not mention it at all.

About accidentally leading him on. Well, I'm nice to him. I smile at his jokes. We have hung out outside of work before. There's a place to rent kayaks nearby work, and we'd do that after work a few times way back when. I figured it would be a good way for him to get some excersize since it's his legs that don't work so well. But I've always talked about how crazy I was about some other guy when we were together, so he'd kinda get the idea. I've tried to be a supportive friend. I've never been attracted to him, so I haven't ever flirted with him at all. It hard for me to think of him that way.

Geez. It's stuff like this that *almost* makes me want to be completely cold towards any man that I'm remotely not interested in. You shouldn't be made to feel obligated for simply being 'kind' or 'friendly' to an individual. It's sad when you end up having to look at being 'friendly' to someone as a mistake.

He's always saying stuff like, "oh... he's down visiting his family without you... that's terrible.", and other things, trying to make him seem a bad guy.

Jeez I nearly felt sorry for the guy up to thiis point... Now I just think he is making a bad attempt at being manipulative.