i think i know the answer to my dilemma, but i just feel like venting. this is a followup to this thread i posted recently:

i was eating In N Out w/ my cousin yesterday and this girl i tried to ask out last week had called my cousin. in fact, she's called him 3 times since last Wed (he told me last nite). my cousin is pretty good at being very flirty and i could hear him talking to her on the phone. at one point, he asked her to say hi and put the phone next to my ear, where i just said a polite "hello?" before he removed the phone away. then after the conversation, he told me it was my ex-neighbor and that i should ask her out. i told him he should ask her out and he said she's not his type... i feel kinda embarrassed to tell him that i already did last week and i think either a) she wasn't interested, b) she prefers him. we live together right now at his condo and i should just tell him, but sometimes i feel ... this is so elementary school... but not as cool as him. he's travelled the world, does high-risk sports, drinks, goes to bars, pretty muscular, is a firefighter, total extrovert, very ambitious in his life. i'm like his polar opposite... total homebody, shy, quiet, skinny, passive (you get the point)... recently since i moved in last week, he's invited me to hangout w/ his friends, go out eating w/ him, go shopping (god, we spent $400+ this weekend each on new clothes). we grew up as little kids, but grew apart in high school/college. it was kind of cool to watch him in action picking up girls: just be witty and confident, works pretty well.

anyways, back to the point. i think this girl likes my cousin (i have no idea what they talk about), i think she's cute (though i know very, very little about her), my cousin thinks i should ask her out... this is like a twisted triangle and a) watching my cousin, i feel like i will be a complete failure if i ask her out (or anyone for that matter), b) i don't know if i want to get rejected by the same person twice (though everybody on the previous post and my best friend said i didn't get rejected), c) i remember waking up this morning at 3:45am (because my left knee was bothering me) but unable to sleep because i thought about this for like 30 minutes.

my chicken soup: i think i need to broaden my horizon w/ other girls + take more helpings of self-confidence + more accepting who i am + do more stuff

I remember your story and I think this girl is interested in your cousin. Just tell him that you already asked her out and that she wasn't interested. Tell him that you've moved on and are looking to meet other girls and to drop it with this one already. You already friendzoned her.