Nope, she wasn't your second chance, she must have been someone

who was placed in your way to learn something from. I have read that here and I think it is true. Your right person is still out there.

I didn't think I would be doing this in my late thirties either Desert, but I am.

(although in my case, I should have seen the big HUGE red flags she pretty much slapped me in the face with everyday) So...

Here we are, right where we left ourselves all those years ago, time to get

reaquainted with ourselves. You can do this. So can I. Remember to be good to yourself. Continue to post. There are allot of people that post here that

are obviously no longer going through these issues, but care enough about

other people to try there best to help them through.

(and thankfully so because I am most definatly going through some real

hard times, just like you and several others here)

Lean on them, read there posts and let them know when you need help the way you have been. That is what I intend to do. Know that you really are not alone...even in the

darkest hours, others are right with you and it is always darkest just before the dawn. Thanks right back at ya~we're all helping one another.

Yeah that is so true ...right back where we left ourselves. Some memories of me being alone back then before I knew her or just when I was talking to her online do actually come up in my brain. it feels strange that after 4 years and so much effort and thousands of miles traveled that all I am left with is the me from those memories alone along with some lessons learned. Not even a friendship with her which I know in most cases is not possible. I hope the next time around is better and lasts til the end.