I am extremly shy... she dosn't know I exsist.

There is a girl I have a crush on and she dosn't know I exsist. I know what your thinking, just tell her how you feel, right? It's not that easy, I am extremly shy, i cant talk to people I dont know but I'm the most shy around girls, and this ones extremly hot she's like the twin of Jennifer Garner, the actress from ALIAS. What should I do? I'm obsessed with her, she's all I think of and I want her to know this but I just cant figure out how to tell her without her hating me. Please can someone help me?

• 1 month later...

U gotta take it step by step. FInd sum way to meet her. It doesn't matter how as long as U make a good impression. THen just say hi occasionally or sumthin. Say a lil more everytime and U will slowly become friends. Later on after U are good aquaintances, ask her for her number. By this time, if she likes U back, she won't she it, but she'll be happy to give U her #!!! Just let things slowly progress like that. If U need anymore help just ask- but i know that I would luv that cuz i'm a girl and I know that it works cuz its happened to me! trust me- its works for most!

First of all if you doing over come being shy she will never know that u exist. After over coming being shy you need to become friends with her. And then maybe something more after that. I know its not easy being shy because im the same way,but if u really think for a second what is the worst thing she can do turn u down and you will be over it in a week..And even if she doesnt want to be boyfriend/girlfriend you will always have a firend.

• 2 years later...