Please Help

I got this girl i work with, but like each other. The only thing is she is engaged to be married, and i admit we have been dating and other things. Her b/f treats her like shit, and i dont know wat to do anymore? So i just tell her is it over? Do i tell her b/f everything that is going on?

We been doin this for like three weeks now, and we have to keep our relationship only between us, and i dont like that. What do i do? Please help, I am very confuse.

I dont wanna tel her its over, and i still wanna be friends. And i know if i tell her its over, that one of us will end up quiting our job just to leave each other, but i still wanna be friends. What do i do and what do i say?

Very Confuse

Ice

Why do people get themselves into these situations? I don't think I'll ever understand it. Did you know she was engaged? Yet you were okay with that? I'm not out to raze you, but come on, you created this situation what did you expect to happen? People far to often let their hearts lead them down the wrong path. You can listen to you heart but it's not your brain, it can't weigh choices and make informed decision. You made a mistake getting involved in this situation, now you are going to have to make some hard choices to get out of it.

That being said, I think it would be best to break it off with her. First off work relationship are bad news from the get go, I'm sure you understand why. Second she is cheating on her BF with you (or in the process of). She is not relationship material. You are just the "other guy". Someone who cheats doesn't respect the idea of commitment. She will probably cheat on you.

I sure this isn't what you wanted to hear and maybe I'm being a little harsh, but the truth of the matter is, when you play with fire you get burned. Keep this in mind the next time you start a relationship with a woman. Karma my friend, what goes around comes around.

Well, I will start out by saying she has no intention to leave her fiance'. I wonder if she has done this before?? I think you should end it and not let yourself get wrapped up in someone who is involved. I know it is easier said then done but you knew she was involved when you started this and now your friendship will have to suffer. As for telling her fiance I donthtink that is a good idea that can make your life a living hell and if he treats her like such crap then she needs to realize that and leave him not cheat on him and be selfish to someone elses feelings. No offense but I think she treats her fiance like crap also if she is going to cheat on him. Sorry that you got caught in the middle but please find yourself someone you dod not have to share.