Need advice =(

My life story, i have always been a small kid up to about last year. people saw me as a weak, small boy. now, i am beggining to gain a lot of muscle, but i still have problems. I have never been with a girl. i have never kissed, touched or done anything with a chick. I am beginning to worry why. i am going to be a junior in high school and i need advice on something. I worked at a camp over this summer and there was a really, hot girl that was in my group. we would talk every day at camp, and people thought we were going out, but she assured them that we were not. this girl is the only girl that i have talked to that much and i really, really like her. I am very worried that she doesnt like me. she stopped going to the camp so i dont see her anymore. i text message her on my phone every once and awhile and she responds always. I also dont have many friends. i am not sure why i am such a social failure. mabye it is because im sometimes shy, but otherwise i dont know what is wrong with me. i just wish that this girl amanda would come around and be with me. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE??](*,)

You are young and you have so much time to do all those things. Enjoy these carefree times. Dont worry about the girls and if you have kissed, touched, or gone out. It will happen when the time is right for you. If talking to this girl is comfortable keep it up. This way it makes you comfortable and you can sort of hone your skill of conversation.

This girl probably just wants to be your friend. Let her be your friend and enjoy the friendship.

You are standing outside a castle the bridge is closed, ask yourself the question how do i get in? Whatever the answer, it will be difficult to enter. As a person you are acting the same, as a closed castle.

What you have to do is to let down the bridge of your closed castle and start letting the good people and experiences in. And pull it up to keep the bad people and experiences out.

Ask yourself, what benefits has being shy gave me into my life. The answer = zero. So you want to throw that away out of your life. And open yourself up to other people.

You know if you let good people into your life, your life can become a far more rich experience then if you constantly are pushing people out of your life.

Humor is a great thing, and will open the door to getting new contacts, so make sure you become a funny person to hang around with and people will definitly enjoy your company.