not sure what to do

Hi

I met this amazing woman a few months back, and we hit it off stright away, and things moved a bit quicker than I had expected, she seemed to get serious quite quickly which scared me a bit, so I decided to back off and see how she reacted. Well she reacted by keep asking me to meet up and do stuff, and each time I said no and gave her a reason she would come bac with another suggestion that got around my reason, rather than just accepting I was busy. I kept in minimal contact with her saying we should just be friends. She still seemed a bit full on wanting to meet up every weekend n stuff.

I think something could have developed between (maybe it still can) but I am not sure how to deal with her, she hs since said that she wasnt over her ex in the beginning which is why she was so full on and that she wasnt normally like that, but how can I know for sure? I have met up with her a couple times recently with other friends (am still a bit scared of meeting her on our own) and we have plans to do a couple other things with friends over the next few weeks.

So I guess I am asking how can I be sure if she was like that because of her ex or if she is normally so full on?

If I were you, I would just stick with how you are doing things for now. Maybe just seeing her among groups of friends right now is the best thing since she seemed to be moving too fast initially.

You have already made it clear that you want to be just friends for now. I would kind of wait it out and see how she continues to act when you are around your group of friends.

She definitely needs to be over her EX before getting too deeply involved with you. When and if she seems over her ex then maybe you two could give it another try. Sorry I don't really have much insight on this one.

Just keep getting to know her more and maybe if you don't mind doing this, you could always ask her ex, when enough time has passed. It's your choice if you want to go that route or not. But as time passes and she gets ove her ex, see if you can note any behavioral differences in her personality towards you. See if you is still full on about many things.

I think she is prob over her ex now, as when I bring it up in conversation she doesnt go on about them all the time.

When we meet up she seems friendly enough, it is obvious she still likes me and wants more with me, but I always try to keep my distance, as she is always wanting to sit near to me and stuff, she doesnt contact me as often as she did altho it still seems to be weekly or more.