b/f cannot completely satisfy me.

I have already posted on this subject but this is really starting to get to me. My b/f cannot make me orgasm! I really think it's cuz he's too small. I don't know. My ex was alot bigger than most guys but my current beau just can't do it for me. He even went down on me and I still couldn't go. Whatz wrong here. Is it me or him? Need some advice here!

There's one of two problems here...

One: because he is so *small* he may not be able to stimulate you enough to make you orgasm...

Two: you have no physical attraction to him whilst he is nude, decreasing chance of reaching climax...

Or this can be combined... Perhaps he should give you oral, and use his fingers, and when you are well stimulated then he can go down on you and you can achieve climax, just a thought... Or you can find another 'beau' j/k... but I hope you have good luck and everything turns out well!

-idontkare-

Me and my ex were together for 8 years. We started dating at 16 and didn't have intercourse until we both were about 18. Not to brag, but I was always able to get her off unless I got off before she did, which was rare because I was kind enough to try to hold off until she did first. The only thing I can suggest is to try some sex toys? Games?

There is a such thing as being sexually incompatible. Maybe you two have a great relationship and are compatible in every way...except in the bedroom. I've dated guys where I was VERY attracted to them...even sexually...but when it came to fooling around or any physical contact...things just didn't work out. It happens so don't fret. If it keeps happening or gets worse...maybe you should consider either keeping the relationship platonic or finding a new guy. (not trying to upset you...it's just a suggestion)

Possibly, in your first few times you were nervous, so you didnt orgasm.

Now the fear of not orgasming (sp?) is putting you off even further as you are thinking about it too much.

I personally cannot offer a solution, but its something to think about.

I talked to my gf alot about what she liked and we got comftable with each other enough to actually show each other how to do it, also (hope my identity is hidden) i have occasionally thought about someone else

Best wishes

Guys thanks for the advice. I really am attracted to him in every way and he does satisfy me enough to have an orgasm but it doesn't work. I think he is too small cuz the condom fell off a couple of times while we were having sex. Do ya think that could be it?

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't mind telling, how small exactly is he?

When you were with you ex whom you say was alot bigger, did you get an orgasm with him? How comfortable are you when you are with them. Close your eyes and try to imagine what he is doing to you. Picture it in your head.

If you did have orgasms with your ex and now you can't get one with this guys despite strong sexual attraction towards him, then maybe his size is not adequately fit to your body that's all. Good luck to you.

You are stuck on size. If you want to have orgasms, get rid of it. Or go to a sex shop and get a penis extension and ask your b/f to fit it to his penis.

Try hand, finger, oral, sex toys.

Penis is not the only tool to give you orgasm. In avery long term relationship, its ole is insignificant - as far as orgasm goes.