Does she like me?

Hey everyone. i haven't posted anything in a while. if anyone remembers me being kinda obsessed with Krisitina a while ago. I just really liked her. But then i found out what she was really like. She now moved to go to FSU.

Anyway, i'm talking to someone else now. Actually i have yet to meet her but i've chatted with her online and ive seen her picture. Her name is Brooke.

Anyway, are these good signs that she likes me: I emailed her on the site that i was on and then she told me her AIM screen name and I added her to my list, then later she gave me her other AIM screen name. And when we were chatting she wanted to send me a pic of her and her new puppy she just got.

Also one more thing, she's 22 and i'm 19 and she was like "your not even 20 yet?" and i go "no, why? u don't date guys younger than u?" and she said "no, but that could change."

Anyone's thoughts on this so far??

i might be younger then u but my thoughts is that she is someone that u talk to online that means u don't know her as well as u should to really start a relationship...........u prob only have been talkin to her from a few months on the computer u don't know her like u should........she says that she will change but how do u know that she is not goin to cheat on u she can be a total whore for all u know all she is doin is tellin u stuff about her but how do u know that it is true yeah she could be like nothin that i am say but i don't think us hould change ur life for someone u barly know i hope this helps a little

aka

Amy

lol, u got it all wrong. I'm just talking to her right now. It's not even that big of a deal yet. We haven't even been on a date yet. I was just wondering if anyone any thoughts on whether or not they thought she was really interested or if she was just trying to be nice and chatty. I'd never do an online dating thing. I tried it before, but I've decided I'd never do it again. But thanx for your input anyway.

UPDATE!

Well, now, I was talking to that girl again and I asked her for her number. She gave it to me, that's a good sign right?

Then earlier she was really chatty, and she was only typing short answers to my questions and then I asked her about it and she didnt really say anything and then I told her to start asking me questions cuz she was being too quiet. Then she said "I'm not good at questions. It's not that I'm not interested."

That's good too, right?

And one more question, is it good to try to kiss the girl on the first date?