she wants me to call her

this girl and me used to hang out and we havent in a while but i still like her and we only talk online lately but she said she wants me to call her. but im not sure what i should do. like should i call her during the day sometime just to say hi. i dont normally do stuff like that. or should i call her one night and ask her to hang out

Personally, id call her a few times through the day, then once a few times in the evening and maybe ask her out.

Just to remove any confusion, I dont think he means all in the one day.

But yeah if she wants you to call her and you want to date her just go out and ask her. Does not matter what time of the day it is, just call and ask.

Sounds like she wants a buddy to chat with. If you are interested in her romantically then call her up and ask her out on a date. Ask her to meet you for a cup of coffee at Starbucks, or ask her to go to the park or something. Don't play best pals over the phone or all you will be is best "friends" and who knows how much time you will waste playing that role before finally figuring out that she may have never been interested in you.

Ask her out.