my girlfriend

My girl friend just dumped me... She told me she dosent love me anymore and she dosent know why, she says her love for me has "faded" im very upset, I thought she was the one for me... i can not stop crying.... Is there any way i can win her love back? She use to love me so much... this could rewin my dateing life forever... I want her back soo bad... shes such a sweet girl.. She says shes very confuzed about all of this and she will think about giveing me one last chance... i miss her.. can someone help me....

Hey shmozy,

This is the hardest part, the first few days after a break-up. Our minds go a little crazy and the pain seems unbearable. Just try to realize that you are in a tough spot, and try not to do anything you will regret in a few days...best to lay low....cry it out.

If your girl says she does not love you, then why would you want her back? I know when you are in this pain we think that if we dont have them back our lives will be over....but again, thats emotions talking.

take a look at what the two of you really have, think about why she is leaving you......and make sure getting her back is the right thing to do.

If after at least a week, you say YES...then talk to her. See what you can fix. But my best advice, dont make any moves...no matter how hard, for at least a week.

Shmozy, hang in there first and foremost....there's a ton of people here going through the same things as you right now. Segagirl is right, just lay low, and cry it out. I know you don't want to eat, move, talk to or think about anything else but your girl, and that's o.k....this is normal right now! You have been hit with a ton of bricks, and one by one you're gonna' have to pull each brick off. Take it slow, surround yourself with people who love and care and will listen to every little thing you want to say. It's good to get out verbally a lot of the emotions you're feeling. And keep in mind that a lack of sleep and a lack of food just makes things worse. Just get yourself back in order as soon as possible before you start focusing your energy on what to do about her. You'll need a clear head and a strong will and body to know what's best. I know this sounds like a bunch of b.s., but, my friend, I'm going through this, too right now. My thoughts are with you.....

hey i know what you're going through. it doesnt make any sense that a person just falls out of love with you but it can happen. you will have alot of questions to ask but you wont get all the anwsers that you want. you need to let her be for this point because you cant convince her to come back to her. you have to let her do that on her own. sure you will do anything and everything to get her back but if you dont give her the space that she needs you may never get her back at all. so you need to take the time that you have and sort your thoughts out because something like this can bring alot of stress to you and make things harder. if she decides that she needed time to herself and comes back, then congrats to you. but if she doesnt then you will have to let her go and be on her way. all of this isnt going to be easy to deal with and it will be nerve wrecking, but you can get through it, and she is not the only girl you will meet. theres plenty of women out there, dont let this be the only one. tkae care and i hope things get better for you.