Does/Did she want to have sex? Long cuz Im pissed.

Hey everyone, I need some advice. Yesterday I had a party at a hotel with a bunch of people. Any way there was this girl there who seemed to be interested from the beginning. Later in the night I was getting real tired and wanted to go to sleep. Well I kept saying that it was too loud I wanted people to quiet down etc. She said "do you wanna go to my car and just hang out?" Then later I was starting to go to sleep and some of the guy friends were watching tv on my bed I said I didnt want anyone sleeping in the same bed with me, she said "not even me." A few minutes after her bra became undone and she asked me if I could help her. Later one of my friends signaled towards me If i was trying to hook up with her (maybe he heard or noticed something.) Then towards the end of the night people wouldnt shut up so I yelled out I wanna sleep. She said come on lets go to the other room. But then as soon as we went to the other room more people came in (idiot friends) and then she left? Did she want it? What should I do next time?

Yes, it definitely sounds to me like she was wanting to hook up, but you two kept getting interrupted. Very strong signals.

What do you need advice on? Sounds like you met a girl at a party interested in something sexual but not much else.