She Felt It In Her "Stomach"

I remembered that the last time we had sex, my girl told me that she felt me in her stomach. I'm assuming that I must've been going really deep. She says her stomach, but where was I really?

It's strange because when we do missionary, It seems that I can go "too deep" sometimes, and she normally keeps trying to push me in as far as I can go because she likes it, but when she gets on top, she takes it all the way in without a problem.

Any thoughts?

It's not unusual for a women to feel as though her cervix is being "knocked about" a little, on a rare occasion, if you have particularly deep or vigorous sex. This could possibly be interpreted by your girlfriend as a lower abdominal "twinge" during sex. Has she pointed to the area where it hurts?

Is she pointing to right on or just above her bikini line?

Pain during sex that occurs frequently (more than once or twice) or lasts for more than just a second should be addressed by her gynocologist though. The same goes if she has any bleeding after sex. This could indicate something more serious than tapping the cervix during sex.

She said that it didn't hurt and that it felt weird. It was more in the center of her lower abdomen just above her bikini line. As for the rest of the sex, she said that it didn't hurt at all.

What do you think it could be?

As Hope said, it is probably just her cervix being bumped around a bit. If there is no pain, I would imagine that she was just feeling the sensation of you being in very deep inside her.

If it were pain I would suggest a doctors evaluation. But you indicate that there is no pain and that she could just " feel you in her stomach".

She said that it didn't hurt and that it felt weird. It was more in the center of her lower abdomen just above her bikini line. As for the rest of the sex, she said that it didn't hurt at all.

What do you think it could be?

Has this only happened one time?

I am not a doctor, so I cannot tell you what it is- but that is about the location where her cervix likely is. It's possible that it could just be that you bumped her cervix- but if it continues or happens again, I would definitely recommend her being seen by her gyno, just to make sure it's nothing more serious.