Why does this girls mom hate me

Hey all, theres this girl I like right, Well anywho, her mom hates me, but She has never ever seen me or never even talked to me... So I was wondering why she would hate me... I know it isnt cause Im talking to her duaghter, cause shes had other b/f that her mom didnt hate.. well its just weird to me

me too, Im confused too... I dont know why she hates me, never seen me, never talked to me... She answered the phone once when I called, I said is (her name) there, the mother said.. Whos this, I said my name.... Then the mother said, she cant talk now, but Ill ler her talk to you.. Sounded pretty good.. But I guess she hates me.. dont know why.. Im lost

I think u're just overreacting. U obviously want her parents 2 like u EVERYONE does. And if she really did, which i somehow doubt told u that her mom hates u then it still doesn't matter, all mom's and especially dad's hate their lil precious girl's bf at first but a lot of times, they grow 2 like them as they accept the chance that this might b the guy who she might marry one day.

Happy Heb

If this girl is popular, she may be getting lots of phone calls, this can upset parents, you need to be sensitive on the hours you call, and your tone of voice should sound polite, and you should always have good phone etiquette, ring ring, hello, my name is "happygolucky" i hope iam not distubing you, am i calling at a bad time? I was wondering if "so and so " is in, thank you.

you get the picture, be polite, moms and dads dont really like being receptionist to their daughters and being treated un-nicely.

This girls mother may even be confusing you with someone else!

and one more posibility, does this girl, like you? you know she may be trying to tell you something.

well good luck.

im pretty sure she likes me, when she came over, we cuddles alot, and I wasnt the one who started it up... See, im a shy guy, dont know why, I never was around anyother girl, but I was really shy around her, so she just sat next to me and held me close, and put her head on my shoulder... And she had to be home at 6 that day, and kept on saying, "I dont wanna go, I want to stay" so i think she likes me....