Missing Sex After The Breakup

I guess this is mainly for the guys but any replies are welcome.

I admit one of the most powerful things between my ex and I was the awesome sex. We both agreed we had WAY too much sexual chemistry to just be 'friends". I miss that SO much.

How many of you have gone back simply because the sex was so awesome?

Did that influenece much of your decision? Thanks!!!

I've gotten myself into one of these relationship-based-on-sex cycles before. The sex was awesome, but I could not stand any other aspect to the guy. Regardless, the cycle went as such: the sex initiated/dominated the relationship, after a couple of months, as the sexual stupor settled, my sense would come back and I'd break up with him, then several lonely months would pass, we'd have sex and the cycle would start again. Long story short, it always ended up being more of a mess, than a pleasure.

Cute Band Rat, i've was in a relationship similar to that before.

Seems to me we always got back together for sex until something emotionally serious came along for one of us.

Lucky for me I ended up with someone I have great sexual chemistry with AND I have strong emotional feelings for.

I think sex alone is enough of a drive, for a while...

My ex was like that with me. We had an out of this world sex life, and the emotional side was just as great, atleast to me...

We had way way more sex than I could ever have asked for in a year.. Not to mention, even after our break up, we both would find ourselves missing it, and coming back to it.. It was like our "comfort" to lay there with each other, short of break, and eyes locked.. Regardles of our situations in each others personal life.

I still miss it.