ok ive justed started high school and this is really embarrassing for me but i put on deoderant atleast 3 times a day maybe even more and ive tried different types but the problem is even tho i put on deoderant i still sweat its really gross and embarrasing believe me i now where like sweaters just to hide does anyone know wat this is or anything about it? no one else i no has it.

I never had this problem, but i do have a sweaty armpit from time to time. I recommend wearing dark colored shirts or a sweater or jacket or something over your shirts.

See a doctor or dermatologist. this is a common problem that they can help you solve. Also, since you are young, it is something people can grow out of. The crazy hormone changes you are probably having can make your body do things differently, and you may adjust to it.

How long have you been having this problem?

Are you using deodorant or antiperspirant?

The former does not stop sweating, just stops the odour. The latter reduces sweating.

If it's excessive, you may want to talk to your doctor, you may have overactive sweat glands.

And trust me, others sweat, though they may hide it!

I have the exact same problem. Most deoderant/anti-perspirants don't work for me but the best one that does work is Lady Speed Stick. It doesn't seem like a good deoderant but it does work great. and they have ones that smell REALLY good. Mine smells like Watermelon.

• 1 year later...