Does sharing confidences indicate attraction?

This guy who I like was sitting next to me and normally we are very shy and awkward around each other but for some reason we got to talking about how he is going back to school to get his phd and he was telling me how anxious and excited he is and that its a hard change b/c he's not 18 anymore... I told him Iwas excited for him and he seemed so pleased ...Do men share confidences like this with just anyone , or does he feel a special something for me? Also when I told him how I remember that he had told me a while back that he had been thinking about going back to school, he looked down and this shy smile came over his face....think he likes me?

Different guys share different information with different people!! But it shows he feels comfortable around you, enough to open up like that. I think he does like you, but doesn't quite know how to show it, so he is telling you things about him instead! go for it!

Hk87

p.s- it's good you remembered what he told you last year- shows you have an interest in him!!