i cant control it!i need to tell more

i told one of my guy friends that i like him he said that he didnt like me that way ok i was ok with that but now i hes flirting with other girl and he acts diffrent around them to (it was like this b4 i told him i liked him) wats with that? i want ot tell him how i reallly feel ,how can i with out scaring him? yes i know i told him i liked himb ut id idnt tell him i loved him what can i do ? why dose he act this way around me?

Unfortunately, he already told you that he doesn't like you in that way. I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but you have to try to move on. I know it's hard, but it's better than hanging around waiting for someone. Try not to be around him so much... that way you won't get hurt more when you see him flirting with other girls, and it will also make it easier to stop liking him that much.

Haven's right, unfortunately. Trying to keep yourself busy and hanging around different people might make things easier. Also, I think you can assume that if you told him you like him he'll assume you it means to same as telling him you love him, so telling him you love him will probably yield the same response. Hopefully you two can stay friends, and you can eventually find a way to be content with that. Sorry to hear the bad news, and good luck

his answer was clear... after a while you will forget him.try and find another...its the only solution.. and as far as i am concerned of what you said, he is not keen on you...you gotta find a guy who really likes you..i mean he may want to do something with you, but nothing more..

i was talking to him last night and he kins opended up to me about his family and stuff what dose that mean?like he dosnt koke around wit me that much but me is shy around me and opens up to me once and a whiel why? but we never talk about who we like .hes diffent around me more shy and once he did something so random and he said well i guess u dont know me goood enough did he want more or wat im soooo confussed!

I think he may just see you as a friend ... rather than a girlfriend. A girl whom he can talk to and open up to ... when I was in high school I was the in the same situation. I told him how I felt and he said - he didn't feel the same way and thought of me more like a sister. I still hoped for almost a year that something would happen ... and, nothing. I know how difficult it can be .. but trust that you WILL move on .. . there are plenty other guys out there who will like you back. Start looking around .. keep your eyes open.

Who knows - maybe I'm wrong ... if he sees you with another guy he might just get jealous

• 3 weeks later...

Jessica,

At your age you still have a lot of life ahead of you, and a great deal of emotional experiences to go through. It may not be possible because of social situations (i.e., if you have to sit near him, etc.) but I concurr with the other folks who advised you to move on and adopt a degree of separation from this person. Chasing fantasies is the easiest way in the world to get hurt badly, and perhaps even cheat yourself out of another potentially wonderful relationship because you're flying with blinders on.

There is no reason the two of you can't still be friends. However, he has already expressed how he feels on a deeper level. Don't be afraid to drift from this person if that is where life takes you. If his feelings change, he will probably let you know. If not, then you will only hurt yourself attempting to pursue him.