Why txt msg me? We haven't talked in over a month.

I don't get ex's. Why do they txt or call us for no reason? I think they just want to hear from us.

My ex just txt msg me:

"I just noticed I had a missed call from u a few weeks ago-was that 4 something? Sorry, just checking."

Jeeze, if I wanted something... I would've email or called her... and not 4 weeks later.

GGgrrrrhhh.

Did you establish NC or have you just not been talking? If you had established NC, you may consider not answering her text. If not, and really want to respond, if you are ready, then it appears she has opened the path to communicate.

Be good to yourself and give yourself the amount of time you need in order to heal. Remember that your own happiness is the most important thing right now. We are all here for you.

Orlander

It's prolly just a low point....

Wanting to strike something up, which more often than not will end in a fight, a hook up, or a short term meeting which will slowly fade away, and continue the cycle of random messages..

Trust me. I've done it, my ex does it.. It's easy to just let it go.. Regardless of what it was for, and where you stand with it all, I'd just forget it.

friscodj said it well. id leave it alone. if she writes you again, or calls id still leave it alone. if she keeps at it maybe you should see what she wants if youre up for it. most likely shes bored and wants to know whats up with you and wnats your attention

most likely she was just seeking some attention, everytime i read one of these posts it makes me wonder what I'd do when she calls. most likely just let it ring.. and then see if theres any effort to get ahold of me, sounds like a good plan.

I ignored it and got a good night sleep. I've been down this road before... and the end result is the same.

Continue NC... I get more peace and sanity with myself.

I appreciate everyone's advice and suggestion.

I ignored it and got a good night sleep. I've been down this road before... and the end result is the same.

Continue NC... I get more peace and sanity with myself.

I appreciate everyone's advice and suggestion.

Good man...pat yourself on the back...