I hate this so much

Me and my cousin are best friends. She is two years older than me. I hate it because when I drink or anything at all, she'll be like "You are only sixteen years old! I didn't do anything till I was 17!" and it makes me really angry. Especially when we're in front of guys. She'll be all "She's only 16!"...she JUST turned eighteen. I don't know what to do. I tried to tell her that I hate it when she does this but she's like "But you ARE only 16!" And I'm like "So? You don't have to go yelling it around all of the time!" and she'll change the subject. AHHH! I'm gonna go crazy. Please, don't tell me I'm too young to be drinking or whatever. I just want advice on how to make her stop embarrasing me like this. I'm not even doing anything that horrible anyways.

Thanks.

Me and my cousin are best friends. She is two years older than me. I hate it because when I drink or anything at all, she'll be like "You are only sixteen years old! I didn't do anything till I was 17!" and it makes me really angry. Especially when we're in front of guys. She'll be all "She's only 16!"...she JUST turned eighteen. I don't know what to do. I tried to tell her that I hate it when she does this but she's like "But you ARE only 16!" And I'm like "So? You don't have to go yelling it around all of the time!" and she'll change the subject. AHHH! I'm gonna go crazy. Please, don't tell me I'm too young to be drinking or whatever. I just want advice on how to make her stop embarrasing me like this. I'm not even doing anything that horrible anyways.

Thanks.

I remember the feeling. I started at 23, hail, I felt inferior.

Make her stop? OK when she shouts, you repeat twice as loud!

Just ignore her, i think she feels that she sorta owes it to you (or herself) to look out for you.. My cousin does it although she lives in the states, i dont get it as much, but when i see her shes always counting how much i drink etc... i just ignore her, although i am older than you are.

Well, the other day I was going to smoke a cigarette with her bf and she got all pissed and wouldn't talk to either of us. I was trying to tell her it's okay if she has her own opinion but that I make my own choices. I told her I was gonna smoke whether she was there or not and it really didn't concern her as to what I chose to do with my body. She was like "Well I'm not gonna talk to you then!" to her boyfriend and he kinda sat there. She has this big controlling problem with everybody. Even her parents and they give into it. Her mom is trying not to as much and stuff but she still thinks she's like the queen of the world and that what she says goes. It sucks...