I need help some with a birthday message I want to send to a buddy of mine

Hey Everybody,

My buddy's birthday is coming up soon and I was wondering if could you please help me with words on how to wish him a happy birthday in a friendly matter that won't sound to sappy. Just a short but sweet message!

Should I just title the message with Hey," Happy Birthday"? from me. Would just writing those words with just typing a line be good enough?

or should I write more then that? What would you write to your guy friend?

Thanks in Advance,

didyoumissme?

I'm not so good with this stuff either, so here is a website that I use to get ideas or just send a card from....hope this helps

link removed

Thankyou, I was thinking of sending an e-card but I didn't want to spam his email account, like I'm not sure if link removed website would send him spam emails

"Happy Birthday!"

"Hey John, I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday."

Short and sweet.

or

"Happy Birthday. Make sure to you go to the strip clubs, you get great deals on your birthday."

Thankyou!

So, I should subject title it with " Happy Birthday" and inside the message box I should just write Hey! "I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday"

???

Thankyou!

So, I should subject title it with " Happy Birthday" and inside the message box I should just write Hey! "I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday"

???

You dont wanna be mushy, right?

You could ask if he has plans for his birthday, and if not, offer to take him out (if feasible). He'd probably appreciate that a lot.

You dont wanna be mushy, right?

You could ask if he has plans for his birthday, and if not, offer to take him out (if feasible). He'd probably appreciate that a lot.

Right!

I would take him out, if I could.. The problem is that we leave some states away from each other. Kinda impossiable to do that. Plus, He has a GF again now. I don't think she would appreciate it.

I was just going to send a little message online. I'm to scared & shy to call on the phone or anything like that with him having a new Girl, etc

Should I sing by typing words like happy birthday to him thro email, private message?

I feel uncomfortable calling him because I don't know if his new girlfriend would appreciate that very much & I don't want to get him in trouble or anything. But, I want to him to know that I at least knowledge his birthday, if that makes any sense?

Please help, Thankyou!