Sustaining a Convo

Ok, theres this girl I like alot and ive already posted about her. Im gonna be in her school next year, and since Im still young (13) I was told by you guys to talk to her and learn about her before I make any huge decisions. Well Ive been doing that alot, but our conversations always end short. She does seem into it when we talk, but she rarely starts the conversation, and usually I say somethin, then she does, then I do then she does and that it. Im actually having trouble coming up with topics now.

How do I sustain a conversation with her?

the conversation starter that you can use over and aver again...

"whats up"

"hows it goin today"

"whatchu up to"

you might be giving off that presense of want, that needy feeling. girls hate that. you might get further by starting a conversation and loosing interest in it. dont let her think ur whole world revolves around her.

I would just try to talk to her often, but not for too long. Get to the point where she is really familiar with you. You are so young and at that age girls don't seem to have much of an attention span. Just see her often and talk to her often, but not for too long. Have you asked for her phone number or e-mail? You may get to know her better of e-mail because it is less intrusive. I am trying to remember that age and it is so hard to do so. I was very popular in junior high, but too stupid to do anything about it. Just keep trying and if she does not respond well, then just try to be friends and move on. At your age it is always a good thing to be friends with girls. I was friends with so many girls at that age, but indifferent about a relationship. I just hung out with them and did a lot of hugging. That changes when you get older, but for now, you are young and should just enjoy their company. I am sure that kids your age are a lot more progressive than we were. I actually lost my virginity at 14, but it was just with a girl I was friends with. I was too stupid or didn't care that she might have liked me. Just try to get to know her and if she is not interested, then become her good friend. Female friends love to set up their male friends.

jokes are awsome, but you really gotta now who you are talking to, to know what joke to say.

i would try to find a joke that makes her really uncomfortable, but makes her laugh really hard. i have no idea if you know what i mean, but i hope it helps. it doesnt sound like you two have broken the superficial ice yet, something like that can break that ice.

but dont just walk up to her and say the joke, you gotta actually be talking to her first, then somehow get into it.