There is justice out there.

Some of you may know my story... For those who dont know in short I was played for a fool and kept in reserve while my ex was seeing a new man. I'm so confused I dont know what to do, I love you but am not in love with you......those sort of lines until she was happy and then I was dropped like a stone.

Anyway

I found out last friday that, although they're still together, he's dumped her 3 times and that she was really REALLY upset each time. Just to know shes feeling some pain like the pain she put me through has made me smile all weekend.

Hang in there everyone, justice will be served some time

I wrote a post on this once and I will say it again. Life is about balance. Every action towards another human being will be rewarded and punished accordingly. Commonly known as "What goes around, comes around."

Karma my friend. When one shows themselves to be disloyal, untrustworthy and completely void of character or morals, they are doomed to suffer for it eventually. No one can continue to hurt others and get away with it. Eventually it will come back to haunt them.

Always keep your words and actions soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.

i think karma is a bunch of bull sh*t, i've gone through stuff i wouldnt wish upon my greatest enemy, and i've never, NEVER, done anything to deserve it, i am one of the nicest people there are, everyone tells me im such a great person, and yet, life seems just kick me harder as my life goes on, every time i think something good is happeneing or about to happen, something changes and makes everything worse than it was when i started. so im happy for you, that u got what u wanted, but its co-incidence, not karma, just dumb luck. Be happy, but don't read to much into it.

Hmm, clearly you do not understand what karma truly is. True karma is earned through multiple lives. The cycle of rebirth known as Samsara in the Hindu religions. Karma is the 'energy' that is a result of any action you take. Whether good or bad. If you have bad things happen to you then you are burning off negative karma. Thus good things are on the horizon...

However, the whole point is your not suppose to dwell on karma. See the only way to achieve moksha (liberation) is to disconnect yourself from the consequences of your actions. This doesn't mean have no conscience. It means that you don't worry about bad things or good things happening. In the end it is all neutral. This is the point of karma. It's not something to dwell on.

I'm sure I board you nicely with my philosophical ramble The Buddhist and Hindu philosophies are rather interesting. You might learn a few things about inner peace and meditation by studying it. Just a though.