How do ya take it to the next level?????

so ive been talking to girls that im am kind of attracted to and then it hit me. I try really hard to recognize signs of flirting but i seriously cant if a girl is flirting or just being nice. Also, when i "flirt", if you could call it that, the only thing i do is talk and kid around with them. I mean should i be doing more to let them know i am interested in them? If so, what? I am so damn clueless when it comes to this stuff. give me some advice please!

I'd love to be able to give you these answers in one post, but this is a very complicated subject. Go to these sites and read up link removed, link removed, link removed.

For your situation, get her phone number and email/screen name. Call her, try and meet up with her. Keep flirting with her/teasing her.

I'd love to be able to give you these answers in one post, but this is a very complicated subject. Go to these sites and read up link removed, link removed, link removed.

For your situation, get her phone number and email/screen name. Call her, try and meet up with her. Keep flirting with her/teasing her.

The last website is all wrong and guys are encouraged to treat women like free meat. And the advice will not work on women unless these women are really loose and horny