Moving Too Fast?

This is her first serious relationship, and my first one in quite a while (I've had a lot of purely physical relationships in the past year or so.). So, I've kind of forgotten a few things.

When we first hooked up about a month and a half ago we made out. Since then things have excalated drastically. Anyways, we spent this past weekend together and we went to third base, quite a bit. (She came about 80% of the time and I came about 20% of that time. It takes a lot for me to come.) Anyways, whenever we're together I always tell her that we don't have to move at our current pace. I'm letting her set the pace completely, so that I don't do anything to turn her away (I've known her for years, and I know that she is "the one."). I've told her we can slow down, speed up, or even move backwards to get to whatever point she is most comfortable with. Anyways, due to or job obligations, it will be at least a year and a half before we can move in together and possibly get married. So, I'd like to move at a pace that will keep this interesting until then. We're perfectly in sync, come from the same backgrounds and make each other laugh like crazy. Our friends have been telling us for years that we're a perfect match, and I'm starting to believe it. So, based on our current progress, are we moving too fast?

I've thought about saying something, because I kind of wanted to get away from heavily physical relationships for a while, but I don't want her to think that I don't enjoy everything we've done so far. What should I do?