Met a girl, need help..

Hi, I met a girl about a week ago.. We met at a birthday party for a friend, and we talked all night. We exchanged aim screennames, and on aim we exchanged phone numbers... We talk on aim almost everynight.. and we talked on the phone like 4 times, but those 4 times I called her... Today I didnt talk to her at all.. But yeah, I was wondering if it would give out a bad signal if I call her tomorrow... Because I would like to talk to her before I go to work.... What do you guys think..

for a couple of reasons. You want to know that she's as into you as you are into her, and if she is, she'll get in touch with you. Also, you set a bad kind of precedent for the relationship if you do too much chasing up front.

thanks, So i should call her tomorrow then... I believe I should too, but my friend told me not too cause he says i'll smuther her too much.. But I feel how will she know I care for her if we never talk, you know..... Well I would like to take more advice...

Yea.. fifi's kinda right, u dont' wanna give the chick 2 much right now. Give her some space.. call her like 4 times a week instead. Just coz she won't call won't mean anything... well my gf neva calls me.. ok twice and i've called her like ova 50 and she still luvs me. So don't get wrong idea just coz she doesn't call...

Happy Heb