well i was stupid and got the urget to im her and see how she is doing....it has only been 1.5 weeks since NC lol i kno but im good well this is how it went...

i imed her saying hey and said hey back i asked her how she is doing she said good and you i said good she said that good but then she comes out with arguments right away saying why did u turn me down...she said this cuz in school last monday i was walking to class she said Jeremy wait walk with me i looked at her and kept walking and she got mad...i did this cuz when i looked at her i felt alot of pain shoot threw my body so i told her im not gunna argue with you and ill let you go she comes out with im not arguing im just talkin so it ended there and i wanna hang out with her so bad but i dont no if i should or not i dont no if my emotions can hold up...so i think im not gunna talk to her till atleast school is out 3 months im gunna set my goal...

awww well, just remember only to put love and light into your relationship and the people you meet, even if she goes 'bad' and tries to make arguments try to stay nice.

Don't let go of those things that you don't want to lose. But remember sometimes loving someone means letting them go.

well i talked to her again and i dont think i can go along with being her friend right now....its a little to hard maybe its hard when im alone cuz i time to think about it but when im with my friends im perfectly fine until i stop to think about it....and its like a wall that hits me in the face and i feel like i wanna cry....i dont no why im like this she really meant sooooooooo much to me