leaving somone cause you like someone else

is it common to love someone, but then meet someone else and start liking them, and then leave the person you were originally with to be with that new person? is it natural and ok for this to happen? does this last? and finally, does that mean you didn't actually truly love the person you left?

It's very common. Even if someone's truly in love, they can still be attracted to other people. People often don't appreciate the changing nature of love, and that can lead to confusion as to whether the person is truly in love or not, as it doesn't feel the same after a year or two. As for if it lasts, there's as many cases of people regretting it for years and years afterwards as there are people who find a new long lasting love

Yes its common and natural to become attracted or even like sumone when in a relationship. ITs all according to what values you place in relationships, that will determine how you react to it. Some ppl act upon it, and others value their current mates, enough to avoid it with all their might.

I personally could never leave someone that i truly LOVE for the sake of being attracted to another. Love and lust can be sometimes confusing to ppl that are not completely sure of what they want or looking for in a relationship. Sometimes, we may percieve someone to be our idea mate, and leave a wonderful and nurturing relationship just to find out that the grass isnt greener on the other side...

good luck...

cookies

it is def possible to be attracted to someone else while u are in love with, or in another relationship, but, it all depends how you react to those feelings........it is only natural to be attracted to others, but u have to ask yourself, is it worth it, is it worth leaving the person u love....the grass isnt always greener on the other side...........remember that, judge this situation very carefully, cause u might get rid of the ebst thing u ever had, aight, peace..........1

These things happen and for different reasons. My bf left me for some other chick because we had a long distance relationship and didn't see each other that much (we both live in different states). It was hard to accept it when I found out and didn't contact him at all for months. He eventually called me when he found out that I've moved on and been dating someone else. To make my story short, he wanted me back in his life since he wasn't that happy with this other girl he hooked up with in the first place. So, yes he did regret leaving me and now he's paying for it.

Before you do anything, think it through and then decide what is best for you now and in the long run. Good luck!