Grandma is dying and I have exams... advice needed

I desperately need help now. My grandma is very very ill and is currently in coma. We'll bring her home tomorrow and hope she rests in peace but i can't quite accept the fact. Next week I'll be having quite important exams. Because of this I might have to skip it. But i think my teachers will be kind enough to let me sit for it.Please advise me or give me some words of wisdoms.

I am so very sorry to hear about your Grandmother. It is ok to be broken up when you are faced with things like this. It is human to feel emotional, and you shouldn't feel bad about it affecting your life.

As far as the exams go, you should let your teachers/profs know what's going on, and that it is very hard for you to focus now. It's best to let them in on it, because they may be able to help take some pressure off...

Good luck, my best wishes to everyone involved.

S.A.M.

I agree, tell your teachers. They will understand and will probably make arrangements for you.

In terms of you, know that she loved you and that you were an important part of her life.

Keep her in your memories and heart, but let yourself live your life fully...she would want that!

Peace to you!