Any tips on sexual positions?

Everything!! To be clearer, I think the whole fun of it is workin out what u like... findin out what your partner likes. My personal fave is 69, stunning. But Im open to anything.

If its give and take and your both comfortable then whatever will be enjoyable.

Me x

I aint no female but in my opinion a girl usually won't tell you what she'd like to try. We're the guy so we've gotta use our initiative. Try anything, once you begin she'll let you know if she's keen for it. Try a variety and in the future she'll be able to tell you what she likes best.

Good luck mate!

Check the Karma Sutra and get stuck into the hard ones !! If she don't like em (which she should cause they're indian and proven to be great), she's sure to be impressed with your stamina and agility as well as your flexibility. Anything that involves both your legs behind your own head must be impressive to at least look at !!!

He he he !!!

I aint no female but in my opinion a girl usually won't tell you what she'd like to try. We're the guy so we've gotta use our initiative. Try anything, once you begin she'll let you know if she's keen for it. Try a variety and in the future she'll be able to tell you what she likes best.

Good luck mate!

I've always had the girl tell me what she likes, I was just wondering if anyone in here had any suggestions.

Good Morning fenstrt and since this is the first time I have seen your name....Welcome to the E_Fam...

Well of course there are all the basics top, bottom, side, doggie....ya know basics....... anyway you are going to have to take the time out to explore her body if ya want to know what's really going on.....

.True people will tell you, but hey people will tell ya anything now a days so GET YOUR GEAR TOGETHER, NO EXPLORATIONS ALLOWED WITHOUT JIMMIE HATS ......... no need for a map .....her body will tell ya which way to travel .... and don't miss an inch because you'll never find out just how much SEXUAL SATISFACTION you could have with your partner unless you study, and EXPLORE............ Take mental notes and don't get them twisted....lol

Good luck Sweetie............

The person who suggested the Kama Sutra may have something there. I tried that recently and not only was it a good laugh, but in the end we found one where he was kneeling and had one of my legs almost straight up in the air and the other was down flat with my body and for some reason that really allowed him to get in a lot further. I wouldn't try this one all the time as it was a bit exhausting, but worth it for a try. I also like spooning alot too (we're both lying sideways on a bed or floor and he is hugging my body with his). NICE!

KT

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

i definitely agree with charmed...the kama sutra is a great way to explore many things...that's what us indians are known for . just ask her what she likes...and u'll get the picture. i couldn't tell u much cuz i'm still a virgin...an indian thing..lol. but yea...i'm just involved in couseling and stuff. well good luck and take care. always remember be safe.

• 2 weeks later...

if you run a search in enotalone for 'sex positions' by author: helbby12

youll get some opinions there.

link removed

the reverse cowboy (girl on top facing guy's feet) is a fun position & makes for a good view for the guy. lol doggy style is always fun too.

-DG724

• 2 weeks later...
any girls in here want to give me some tips on what your favorite postions are? I want to try something a little different, and I want to know what a lot of you in here like. thanks in advance

girl on top sideways and behind vaginal as well as missionary also against the pool wall

Anything that allows for great visuals for me is a good position. Like DragonGirl said Rev Cow, Doggy, and spooning drive me nuts. It also allows you to observe what your partner likes and how she likes it.

In sex its not only better to give than to receive....but you RECEIVE a lot the more you GIVE!

Lol!

My absolute favorite postion is on my knees - from behind. Deep pentration and seems a little naughty!

I love that too , its my favourite!

I remember one time though while we were in the position and my boyfriend tried out his ''new move'' on me. I can remember looking back and thing,' where the hell did he learn that?'' Instead of doggy style, we ended up forming out the capital L.

See, you never forget the alphabet.