not exactly the right category but kind of. posted earlier today. you can reference it. i emailed him and just asked did he want to be friends or not or not sure yet or what cause this whole thing has been really difficult and he just replied saying he hasn't been avoiding me or ignoring me, that's it, and when i wrote back asking did he want to be friends-- no reply.

darn. i just like closure. like someone to say "don't call me, don't email me, i don't want to be friends" but not just answer the phone and all but not say anything. it's so weak.

not exactly the right category but kind of. posted earlier today. you can reference it. i emailed him and just asked did he want to be friends or not or not sure yet or what cause this whole thing has been really difficult and he just replied saying he hasn't been avoiding me or ignoring me, that's it, and when i wrote back asking did he want to be friends-- no reply.

darn. i just like closure. like someone to say "don't call me, don't email me, i don't want to be friends" but not just answer the phone and all but not say anything. it's so weak.

This happened today? Give it some time. Not everyone checks their emails a few times a day.

He can't give you closure because there is no closure. I suspect maybe he simply doesn't want to deal with the whole issue because it is just too painful. Everyone deals with these kind of situations differently. For me, I like to face problems head on and get resolution. My ex was the opposite - wanted time and space to think things through... to retreat into his own world.

This happened today? Give it some time. Not everyone checks their emails a few times a day.

exactly.... if he doesn't reply, you give your self closure.. don't bother with him anymore, not worth it. it would be nice if he was man enough to just tell you but some aren't.. you need to be woman enough to do it for him.

i know he was there, cause he replied to the first email right away, we both have ipop and the email downloads right there.

i said in my email, do you want to be friends or you aren't sure? or you don't? and nothing, no reply, nada. he could have said, hey, i'm not sure, it's been rough, i need some more time. but he didn't. he didn't even reply at all!!! it makes me feel like a fool making so much extra effort just to have him not do anything at all.....