me and my boyfriend broke up 4 weeks ago i dont know if i could call or not. he got new girlfriend now. i talk to him on the computer few day ago told me he miss and love me i told him he have to prove it to me and he told me if i call him or he can call me i told me him no.. what could i do........ plz help

I say let him call you. Ask him why he feels that way when he's got some new gf. You need to know why he's saying these things to you.

Ask him if he wants to be with you then good and have him dump the other girl. If he says no...then just tell him maybe in time you two can be friends but for now you need some time to move on like he has. He may be just playing games with you...wanting to see if he still got you wrapped around his fingers.

Head games... thats all it is.. hes a confused little boy inside and i think hes just scared to settle down.... (most guys are) im not going to assume because i dont know him. but he shouldn't have a girlfriend and be telling you that he loves you. ask him why he says he loves you and sees other people....

Did you ask him?? If he does not know then he is being selfish. He needs to think about your feelings. You need to stay away from him until he figures out what he is doing with his new girlfriend. He will only hurt you in his confused state. TRUST ME