Have you gotten there without touching it ??

When I was a teen, some days, if I was really, really horny, I could 'get to the station' while on all fours, just by rocking my pelvis --slowly but with force-- and tightly squeezing my sphincters.

The orgasm were really good. Sure it could take me a while, but... look ma ! no hands !

Wonder if any reader, female or male, has had a similar experience ? I mean getting off without any touching or rubbing

against anything. (thighs are ok -- if they were your own ! -- the female advantage ! 8) )

(sorry, pushing or rubbing against bed, chair, or anything else, does not qualify )

-- yllany

Well, I guess I can't comment, being a man, but congratulations! I think you have a gift

Thanks, but alas, I "had" the gift. Now that I am older, it doesnt happen anymore.

Anyways, to be clear, I only got to do that maybe a dozen times, over a period of years. It wasnt a "regular" thing... I would get that feeling of becoming an "about-to-do-it-in-public nympho" only from time to time, and only if I wasnt in a relationship... (even if it was just a 'kissing & petting' one)

Strangely, it was always when I was not home, at school, shopping, at work... or just hanging out with friends. Then, I would try to go home asap, bent on doing it that way...

And it wasnt that easy to get to do it. I had to find the house empty of humans. Even then, when I was living at my home I had to deal with our pampered cokker spaniels: Everytime I came home they wanted to be with me. (not easy to do such a 'naughty' thing with the canines looking at me, wondering perhaps if I was getting ready to throw up dog-style or something... ) (and if I put them outside, they would scratch doors or bark to no end)

And when I was living with relatives I usually had to share a room, and there was the constant come and go, and stereos and phone calls...

So, many times I just had to seek relief by using one of my "less exotic" tricks...

--yllany

I have only done it once. I must tell you it was the weirdest thing to ever happen to me. I was watching a movie and they started having sex I was already so horny that I was so turned on I came.

wow, Babes, that is one I never even came close too !

I have only done it once. I must tell you it was the weirdest thing to ever happen to me. I was watching a movie and they started having sex I was already so horny that I was so turned on I came.

Well, I must admit that a couple of times, if I was with my girlfriends and was winter, I would fake feeling cold, and put my coat around me. Then I would let it 'slide down', and slip a hand down there and rub a little bit... --by the time I got do all that though, the sex scene had switched to a police chase or something like that !

But unless it was a totally quiet or sad scene, I would sometimes proceed to the finish.. 8)

Of course that was not what the topic was about, but I cant help talking about these things... (perv)

-- yllany

How old are you guys?????

Boy I don't know where to start and I a to tired to really get detailed..

For me physical masterbation does nothing for me.........Now that MENTAL, SOULFUL, damn.... That MENTAL CONNECTION that my heart desires more than the touch. Don't get me wrong. If the object of these desires was near trust and believe that I would put it on his azz and go.......

Though we realize we will never "connect" again, that mental thing remains......(as far as sex)and sadly I now realize that SEX was our strongest connection..............

In any event, Try doing set's of Kegal..(look it up or ask your OB) once ya get use to that then just say maybe u r driving home from work....it's kinda warm out.......ur tired but your baby pop's into your head..............If ya can start from there and you have a strong enough mental connection with your lover.........................Trust me.......1 orgasm will be a laughing matter............................

It takes practice but it will be well worth it........

Peace Sweeties...................

TT

In any event, Try doing set's of Kegal..

It takes practice but it will be well worth it........

TT

Yeah ! Kegels -- I guess I was doing a combo of those together with the rocking of my hips. Of course at that age I had never heard of them. It was just a natural discovery for me.

I am such 'natural perv' -- even at age 12 --although I never told anyone about my differents sort of 'play'-- my girlfriends started to call me the equivalent of "Solo Queen" or "Perv Jane" . The worst was the one they made up mixing a nasty slang term with my last name.

I was terrified my mom would find out about that. The family name soiled in such a horrible way ! And all because of my constant search for new ways... I don't know how is that they knew...

Oh well, out to the bars. It is good I don't have to worry about what mom will say anymore... ha ha

-- yllany

Well, I got these references in the mail.

-----------------------------------------------

About males

from a site called: link removed

Posting:

I tend to masturbate by just kneeling on the floor and then collapsing my body onto my legs, and then I just thrust my pelvis until I ejaculate. I have tried to use my hand, but I can never ejaculate that way. What should I do?

Answer:

It's pretty common for males not to be able to get an orgasm with their hands if they've grown accustomed to a hands-free method. It's not a big deal, but if you really want to learn to do it with your hand, I'd recommend holding off masturbating until you just can't stand it anymore, and then go at it. Follow the directions in "../howto/ht.html" , especially the paragraph titled "../howto/ht3.html" "But I can't ejaculate." Good luck!

-----------------------------------------------

About females

Thigh squeezing

Some women can achieve sexual pleasure -- even orgasm -- by simply squeezing or rubbing their thighs together, thus indirectly stimulating the clitoris. This technique can even be used in public! Without risk as there is nothing to show what you are doing and you can remain fully dressed! Long bus ride? Boring desk job or classroom? No problem!

Suggestions for getting started: When masturbating at home, make it a habit to press together your thighs when you orgasm. After that becomes second-nature, press your thighs when you can't stop yourself from having an orgasm (but haven't yet), and then pull your hands away -- leave it up to your legs to ride yourself over the top. You're bound to have a few frustrating flameouts, but the practice is worth it. Eventually, with the help of fantasy and association, you'll be able to proceed using only your thighs from earlier and earlier in the masturbation process.

Some women seem to prefer "riding the seam" of jeans; others like the greater closeness of hose or bare legs under a skirt or dress. Experiment to find what works for you.

--------------------------------------------------

So it seems, it is possible that others (females) have experienced/done this...

As for males, it is not clear if the guy above was able to rub his "thing" against his thighs, as he was 'collapsed onto his legs'. Even then, it would count since I believe I had posted that thighs were allowed.

Perhaps some people may have thought so far that I was just fantazising or re-living some "wet dreams" I had had, but

these references are there for anyone to check...

- yllany

When I was younger and still able to do pull-ups, I would would pull up my legs and rub my penis between my legs until I climaxed in my pants. Messy, but effective. Masturbating still feels good, I just can not do the pull ups for the length of time required.