how often can a man cum

It honestly depends on how often you do daily. The male apparatus there accustoms itself to the habits of the person .. so if the person normally masturbates to orgasm 2-3 times per day, the person will have more stamina for repeat encounters of sex with his partner. If the person masturbates once every 5 days, well then there is less "production" ... it kind of "produces" as much as you teach it the "demand" will be ...

It honestly depends on how often you do daily. The male apparatus there accustoms itself to the habits of the person .. so if the person normally masturbates to orgasm 2-3 times per day, the person will have more stamina for repeat encounters of sex with his partner. If the person masturbates once every 5 days, well then there is less "production" ... it kind of "produces" as much as you teach it the "demand" will be ...

hahha oh god, so if my boyfriend can cum 3 times in about an hour, maybe hour and a half, is he getting off all the time? I've never asked him that.

Not only that, but there is only so much sperm a man can make. lol.

Try an experiment: Come as often and as much as you/he can within a short period of time (like speed ejaculating) .....eventually, you/he will 'come' but there will almost nothing coming out. Just tiny wetness. He can contiue to orgasm even at this point; if his body can keep up.

I imagine the Mister needs a break after that but it is fun.

Men are unique in their rhythms of sensuality and orgasm, just like women. There are so many ways to enjoy oneself without orgasming .......

I'm trailing off. It's Spring. One should not start threads like this without expecting tangeants! :splat:

I've found that the constant erection and ejactulating would eventually cause my penis to be sore. If endurance and wear weren't a problem well then I found that when I was really horny I could do it once every 30 minutes or so. I've orgasmed twice within 5 minutes, but I've only managed to do that a few times.