lol its a funny question but i gotta ask=)

heyy everyone how are you doing? umm today i was at my girlfriends house and i know she wanted me 2 do something to her so i took her bra off( so hard to do that) and i started 2 kiss around her boob area. the bigg question is what are somethings that you girls would like when guys kiss on your boobs i didnt finish my task but tomorrow i will. please help because when i was leavin she dint look to happy

Try sucking on them and squeezing them. Lick around the nipple with your tongue. Flick the nipple with your tongue.

Don't forget practice makes perfect.

thanxx alott ppl can u please help me outt 2morrow is almost here or shall i said today is almost here does that makes sense=P dont anwser

heyy everyone how are you doing? umm today i was at my girlfriends house and i know she wanted me 2 do something to her so i took her bra off( so hard to do that)....

Tell me about it. Been with my GF for five years and I still can't figure those damn bras out. They're child proof or something...

Tigres pretty much says it all. The only thing I would add is that you might try smearing stuff on them to lick off. Chocolate syrup, peanut butter, ice cream....mmm....yummy...

Just rub on them, suck the nipples.. Kiss all around them.. Lick the nipples, pull away and blow hot air, or suck in cold air with your mouth around them.

And as far as the bra is concerned.. Practice!! I've gotten where I can use my index finger and thumb and get it off.. I used to fumble around, which is funny, but nothing you want to endure for a long time.. "Honey, can you take it off? I can't get it tonight..."