Flirty or Friendly?

How can you tell the difference between when a guy is flirting with you or just being friendly? I've been out of the loop for awhile so I need help.

Well, depends on the guy, of course. But.....look for direct eye contact, and possibly try to catch him checking you out. (which is the most obvious)

Other than that, I can just tell you, when I flirt with a woman, I generally kid with her alot. Sometimes I sound a little cocky, yet do it in a funny way. I also try to touch her (as in, her shoulders, her arms, her back, etc. nothing inappropriate).

...I always keep direct eye contact with everyone I talk to... That doesn't really mean ANYTHING! Unless I've been flirting with the whole world and I didn't even know it.

Checking her out, I think all the guys do that, it's normal, UNLESS it's for an extended amount of time, then it might mean something.

You can't that's why this ones tricky lol. I mean you'll find out eventually, but its hard to figure something like that out early on. For starters you should see how he behaves with other girls, and compare that to how he behaves with you, because some guys are 'naturally a flirt'. Hmmm that's all I can think of... sorry lol good luck