Both shy, think he likes me but unsure.

Well I met this guy at the beggining of January. I'm not really sure where this post belongs but I'm really shy online and offline when it comes to talking to friends. I've posted about him before, I mean I think he's made it clear to me that he likes me but I'm not sure.

We flirt a lot online and speak every day. He sent me a text this morning asking why I wasn't online (I was sleeping) So I woke up and signed in.

Well the thing is he lives in CA and I live in England.

He'd asked me to go naked on the webcam in a sort of joking way and I'd said 'now why would I do that, you might lose interest in me' and he said he wouldn't. He knows I like him because I told him.

I'm just worried I'm going to get my heart broken. I really like him a lot but I'm not going over for a while. I wanted to meet him offline to see if we really do click like I think we do.

What do you guys think? Likes me? or just flirting because?

Thanks,

~S.

You seem to be shy, reserved and cautious, and you should take a cautious approach. Get to know him better first, and don't rush things off. I know he was joking, but NEVER EVER show yourself naked on the webcam. I have 1001 reasons but I won't write here of course....too much...lol. Just DON'T do it!!

Follow your heart, and God bless you!

You seem to be shy, reserved and cautious, and you should take a cautious approach. Get to know him better first, and don't rush things off. I know he was joking, but NEVER EVER show yourself naked on the webcam. I have 1001 reasons but I won't write here of course....too much...lol. Just DON'T do it!!

QUOTE]

No way i reckon you should totally go naked on webcam, that would intensify his interest, i know that * * * * totally turns me on when girls i chat to get on the webcam.

But just have fun with it

and be sure to get at me if you do end up goin on webcam hahaha

na im jus playin...

but seriously

Well I spoke to my nan and she said she will lend me the money but I have to access my savings to go. I've always wanted to go somewhere other then Europe so I don't really think it would be a waist. I'd also love to meet him.

Regarding the webcam issue thats 2 vs 2 people that have said I should and should not. I don't know if he wasn't joking and was serious I don't know what I'd do I haven't exactly known him for THAT long.

Just to vote in.

A vote against the webcam though .... meeting up offline on the other hand and seeing how you click irl is a good idea... Online/offline is quite a different experience so the sooner you get to know each other in person , the better!