I have had the friend for about 3 years. In highschool we had fun doing the typlical high school thing. drinking going to movies etc. About 2 years ago he got a girlfriend we hung out all 3 of us for 2 summers. After the second summer i got a girlfriend his girlfriend and my girlfriend were friends. Thats when things down hill. She Cheated on him 5 times in the 2 years they went out but he kept forgiving her and getting back with her. Finaley he broke up with her after the 6th time and he told me that he never wanted to see her again. Then About 2 months ago He "my friend" asked me if I would help him with his computer and sure enough she was there. I don't like her anymore because she told people they both worked with that my girlfriend was fat. My girlfriend hates her. When I get there he tells me before "just be nice to her I don't know if you have anything against her but I know your girlfriend does". and she stole 2 thousand dollers from him and he blew it off like it was no big deal "he dosn't work". He tells me that they never stopped hanging out when he told me that he never wanted to see her again and I hear that they are sleeping together as well. He also asks me if I would mind if she hung out with us and if I say I do mind he gets all pissed off and throws a fitt . I go by his aparment complex everyday on my way to work and she is always there. Is it right that I don't want to hang out with him cause she is always there. and he always wants her to hang out with us.

Yes, I think you're right. If your friend has a problem, it's that he can't stay mad at this girl for long. She's stolen money from him, cheated on him, and he still hasn't officially broken up with her. Your friend is getting trampled and if he hasn't learned the hard way, than there really is no hope for him.