HE SAYS HE'S STRAIGHT BUT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS HE'S GAY?????

This friend of mine who I am really close to, has told me times and times again that he's straight, i must admit i have VERY strong feelings for him. In time i guess i could say it would be love. But many people say he's gay, they claim that he himself with never come out, he's never told them he was gay, these people dont even have any evidence of it. some say because he's a teacher and he teaches high school, that he makes the "straight" thing out as a front. He has many gay friends from time to time hangs out at the gay clubs, but who doesn't. I know tons of striaght people with gay friends i myself hang out at the gay clubs. But i just dont know for sure, what are some of the sighns that a person is hidding there true sexuality? are all these other people wrong and just sterotyping? what doyou think/?

hey crazyintemptaion whats up? My advice is to just ask him out. If hes gay hes gonna tell you trust me. Im a guy but guys know these things. Im straight big time straight but there are some fun gay guys to be around. No lie they are good friends. Would i ever go gay NO would i experiment HELL NO. but they make good friends and if he gay hey at least you got a good right. right so go for it ask him out girl!!!!God Bless

If he tells you that he is straight, believe him!!! If he is lying, you will find out sooner or later. I also think you should ask him out. Why would he go out with you "romantically" unless he was straight. Also, look for "signs" like if he acts feminine and stuff (but dont trust it too much).

Good LUck

people assume i'm gay. just because of the way i talk, i have a deep resonous voice but i talk really posh and, well, camp.

people think i'm gay, and they really, really hate me because of some things people have said.

people ask me really dumb questions, like, if it was to save everybody who is related to you in the whole world, would you stick your finger up [PERSON X]'s bum? would you wiggle it around? it's all you have to do, but if you don't your whole family will get killed.

would you lick [PERSON X]'s balls? would you stroke his nipples, to save my life?

how do i answer? if i answer no, then i'm not gay but hateful, and if i answer yes then i'm seen as gay and i'm hated.

ach.

oops. you know what i've realised? this has nothing to do with anything.

sorry.