Despredly need help

It's like this i'm a 15 year old She is too i love her very much. She wasn't sure of that,

but we took a pause for 3 weeks ( i went to the sea ) adn when i came back my good was she happy ( it was at the disko i came when it was almost over and we huged for 5 minutes and at the dance we kissed for the first time i then felt it, The fire we Loved each over so much. After that we held hands adn....i can't even say it was wonderful .But all this lasted a day ((.) after that........ it was yesturday we went do the disko again and she was with a gang ( which she told me she haits ) and there was a guy a complete ass ( which she olso said is a f.... b...) but she paid more atention to him then to me i can't undertand it i felt the fire was over

But we sat and we talked and i must say all the clouds were spread ( we didn't talk about that but anyway it was great ) After that she was thery huried to meetup with the gang which left widout us.

What i'm trying to say is she is a very a active person ( a person of the Gangs) she loves to get atention and i sometimes fell she just can't Love

i'm goona try to talk about it with her but everyone considers us a very good pare but inside sometimes i just don't feel nothing ((( maybe it's just a stage which we have get past by i dont' know but i know i olve her veryy much and form that kiss i understud she loves mee too

But still ..........ahhhhhhhh..... just don't know

Thats why i need some advices please

Aww, I do feel 4 u,

It sounds like this lady is very conscious of what other people think of her, I think maybe she's insecure, which is why she wants this attention.

If u really care then dont give up on her, be there for her, talk to her, pay her compliments, but I would really tell her how u feel inside. If u cant do that face 2 face then write a letter, then hopefully she'll respond and you'll know where u stand and can work out what to do next.

Good luck!