I think she likes me?

For the last 2 month i have been talking to this girl and for the last month we have hung out everyweekend. we usualy talk on the phone everyday for like 1 hour ( i am the that calls most of the time). She always tells me to sit next to her in class but we always get separated cuse we talk so much . It seems like she is interested but she is very shy in that she dosent know how to react to body contact so i have no clue. today at school i put my arm around her as we walked down the hall and her face turnned blood red, is this good or bad, any way tomarow after school we are hangging out and i am goint to ask how she feels about me cause i cant wait anymore and it is driving my crazy.

any advice on wat is goin on.

thanks

well if her face went red when you put your arm around her, then i dont think you shud ask her how she feels about you FIRST cuz chances are shell prolly make something up like "ur an awesome friend" or something like that to avoid embarrassment, thats just my opinion cuz i went through a similar experience with a guy i liked, but i approached him haha!

Maybe, instead of putting her on the spot and asking how she feels, just ask her out on a date. I know, you already hang out all the time. But, why not be like "hey I really like you, and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out more, like on date, as more than friends." Then ask her some other yes/no type of questions so that even if she's really shy and doesn't know what to say, she can just answer your questions. "I like spending time with you but I'm interested in something more, are you?" "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" "Do you want to just keep things the way they are?" etc., etc.

k guys tonight after we had coffie i told her how i felt and she said she liked me alot, but things are goin to fast and she said she has made mistakes in the past by doin that. is she just making an exucese, but idk i am a male any help on wat just happened would be good

k guys tonight after we had coffie i told her how i felt and she said she liked me alot, but things are goin to fast and she said she has made mistakes in the past by doin that. is she just making an exucese, but idk i am a male any help on wat just happened would be good

You did good! This isn't necessarily a problem for you. You should slow down yourself. Focus on being her friend for now, treat the situation as you would with a friend of yours. Then just feel things out from there. Is she coming around? Is she backing away? Does she still have baggage from her last relationship? Use your best judgment...