He likes girls so UNLIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive seen this picture of his display picture online (and this is the first time he's ever signed online) and it is of this girl who is the complete opposite of me. She has this peroxide blonde GHD hair with a face COVERED in makeup, she looks pretty but a little tacky. She looks like someone out of a music video. And here's little old me

I didn't say hi...but then a several times after he signed on I did and he said hi back, but didn't make anymore conversation the whole rest of time he was online! (half an hour!) HOW can someone be so into you...and then so not? I'm SO upset, its like nothing I will ever do will ever make him feel what he felt ever again.

I'm SO upset, its like nothing I will ever do will ever make him feel what he felt ever again.

And until you stop obsessing over this, you're never going to be emotionally free to find someone who's love for you will stay consistent. Hunny, you know I've been following your story for some time now, so I hope you won't be upset by my frank comment here. It's time to move on, hon. You know it is. What's holding you back is a refusal to acknowledge his feelings changed, because you see this as a personal judgement of who you are as a person. You are letting this ONE PERSON'S ACTIONS completely define your value to countless other people in the world. Is this really a practical way to view things?

Thanks for your response scout. I know. What you're saying is so right. It's just so hard ! its such a hard transition to go through. This guy is the most devious person ever and it frustrates me because I can't work out whether its on purpose or unintentionally. Today at college he mouthed I love you whilst giving me the evils and obvioulsy I didn't think anything of it because i know hes a * * * * but I'm just mentioning it to say why this is so hard for me! Its because he doesn't care but this weird and twisted personality of him projects all this FAKENESS which has messed me up so much over the past few months. I know I'll be hurt by break ups in the future no doubt, but none will be so weird because this guy isn't normal. All he does is messes with girls's heads. I'm so frustrated at my naivety in the past. But I have to keep reminding myself that this was something just to learn from. Anyway...thanks again for advice...