Guys I Need Help! Getting To Understand My Girlfriend...

Ok I've been going out with my girlfriend for liek 4 months and im finally gonna go out alone with her. I dont really know what she's like though inside is there any way we could get to know each other more openly. We're both shy and I just dont want to barge in like "Hey so waht are you like?" ya know?

Also how do you make making out better because we've done it once before and because ill be going to the park with her that day.

Well I understand that you are not to sure how to learn more about your GF, you appear to be nervous in regards to physical contact. That's understandable. It sounds like this is your first girlfriend, at leas the first serious one.

First off you have to be friends with her. Try talking to her about things you have in common, once you get the ball rolling you will open up about each other. You have to be friends first. Try not to get wrapped up in the sexual tension. Just relax and enjoy hanging out with your "friend".

As for making out, these things come with practice. Don't be to forceful and be respectful of how she responds. Chances are she is as nervous and worried about these things as you. Everyone has to learn sometime. Don't worry about it, take it slow and see where things take you. Enjoy the ride; it's a great experience. Know that it get's better with experience... much better